The QuestionPoint Administrator setup guide (PDF) is now available at http://www.questionpoint.org/support/documentation/gettingstarted/qp_ref_adminsetup.pdf
It helps groups and libraries prepare to use the QuestionPoint service.
It was written for you if:
- You manage the service for a group or library that recently joined QuestionPoint, or
- You are a 24/7 Reference Supervisor, Super-Supervisor, or Local Supervisor preparing to complete the migration to the QuestionPoint platform.
It describes the setup tasks needed to:
- Provide chat service to patrons and follow up on chat sessions
- Refer questions (or chat transcripts that require further followup) to other libraries or subject-matter experts
- Provide e-mail reference service for questions submitted through a web form
It helps you:
- Decide which setup tasks to do,
- Confirm those you have already done, and
- Complete those that remain.
If your group contains two or more libraries, the person who manages QuestionPoint for the group and those who manage it for each library should work together to plan and coordinate the setup tasks.
Setup tasks can be confusing and we can help. Please contact OCLC support staff if you need assistance.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-800-848-5800 (USA) or +1-614-793-8682 (7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., U.S. Eastern time, Monday–Friday