A new Reports Tutorial has been posted to QuestionPoint’s Training page at http://questionpoint.org/education/index.html.
The 22-minute LiveMeeting recording (without audience) covers the following:
- Differences between Administration and Ask Reports
- Basic purpose and content of each Administration report
- Basic purpose and content of each Ask report
- Generating and interpreting the Institution Report in the Administration module
- Generating and interpreting the General Report in the Ask module
- The top frequently asked questions about reports
Additionally, on the last few slides, you find suggested exercises and links to resources that can help you run and interpret reports for your own library.
I want to thank those of you who suggested creating a reports tutorial. Let me know if you find it relevant and useful by sending us your comments. (See the link to the form right below the second paragraph on the Training page or you can click http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=121191648429%20 directly from this message.)
Senior Product Training & Implementation Specialist
QuestionPoint 24/7 Reference Services