QuestionPoint is a unique reference management service that provides tools for libraries to interact with their users (chat and e-mail), enhanced by the global network of QuestionPoint libraries worldwide. Membership in the 24/7 Reference Cooperative is available, which provides libraries with the ability to provide live chat reference services to their users, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
On January 21, come and join us to learn how QuestionPoint helps you and your users:
- Take the library to the user
- Open more doors to your library
- 24/7 help for 24/7 resources
- Integrated management of your reference services
- Provide the best answers from experts around the world, or within your network
We’ll also demo some of the major improvements, including the new look and feel for the flash chat interface.
Plus, find out special offers for new and current QuestionPoint users for a limited time!
Register today! This live webinar is free and open to everyone. Registration is easy, and online at the following webpage: